For registered users (hereinafter referred to as “users”), use this service in accordance with these terms.
Article 1 (Application)These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this Service between you and us.
Article 2 (registration of use)Registration applicant applies for registration for use according to the method defined by the Company, and when we approve it, use registration is completed.
We are, if it is determined that there is a reason the following to use registration of the applicant, may not approve the application of the use registration, and for that reason assumes no disclosure obligations.
(1) When notifying of false matters upon applying for use registration
(2) If it is an application from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) Others, we judge that usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)When using the user ID and password in this service, the user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at its own risk.
In any case, the user can not assign or lend the user ID and password to a third party.
If the combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registration information, we regard it as use by the user registering that user ID.
Article 4 (usage fee and payment method)In the event that there is paid content for this service, the user shall separately set the fee as a consideration for using this service and pay the usage fee to be displayed on this website by way of our company.
In the event that the user has delayed payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the delayed damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matter)In using this service, the user should not do the following acts.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Actions related to criminal acts
(3) Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of our servers or networks
(4) Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) The act of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users
(6) Disguise to other users
(7) Acts of directly or indirectly giving profits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(8) Any other action that we deem inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service etc.)We will suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if we determine that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disasters
(3) When computer or communication line stops due to accident
(4) Others, we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
We shall not be liable for any reason whatsoever for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (restriction on use and deregistration)In the following cases, the Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or to cancel the registration as a user without notice in advance.
(1) In case of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) Others, we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
We will not be held liable for any damages caused to the user by the actions our company did under this section.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)The Company’s obligations’ default liability shall be exempted from liability if not based on our willful or gross negligence.
We are liable for compensation only within the range of damage that can normally occur even in the case of responsibility for some reason and within the range of payment amount (equivalent to one month in case of continuous service) for paid services Shall be assumed.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Article 10 (Change of Terms of Service)We can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or contact)The notice or contact between the user and the Company shall be made according to the method defined by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)The user, without the prior written consent of LaCie, the transfer of rights or obligations based on the status or the Terms and Conditions on the service contract to a third party, or you will not be able to serve as collateral.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)In interpreting these Terms, Japan shall be governed by the law.
In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the head office location of the Company shall be subject to exclusive agreement.